By Diana Hudson,Jon English
This straight-talking and obtainable advisor is perfect for lecturers, educating assistants, and people in class administration who need to know extra approximately helping scholars with particular studying Difficulties.
Read or Download Specific Learning Difficulties - What Teachers Need to Know PDF
Similar special education books
Bringing jointly quite a lot of learn on analyzing disabilities, this accomplished instruction manual extends present dialogue and pondering past a narrowly outlined psychometric standpoint. Emphasizing that studying to learn proficiently is a long term developmental method related to many interventions of assorted types, all keyed to person developmental wishes, it addresses conventional questions (What is the character or factors of interpreting disabilities?
Diplomarbeit aus dem Jahr 2002 im Fachbereich Pädagogik - Heilpädagogik, Sonderpädagogik, word: 2,00, Martin-Luther-Universität Halle-Wittenberg (Fachbereich Erziehungswissenschaften), 117 Quellen im Literaturverzeichnis, Sprache: Deutsch, summary: In dieser Diplomarbeit soll es um eine Methode gehen, die in Schweden für die praktische Arbeit mit Menschen mit geistiger Behinderung entwickelt wurde.
This book’s challenge is to combine wisdom and perform from the fields of incapacity stories and exact schooling. components I & II concentrate on the wide, foundational themes that include incapacity stories (culture, language, and historical past) and components III & IV flow into useful issues (curriculum, co-teaching, collaboration, school room association, disability-specific instructing recommendations, and so forth.
I-M-ABLE, or the Individualized Meaning-Centered method of Braille Literacy schooling, is an leading edge, individualized, student-centered strategy for instructing braille and making it interesting for kids who've problems studying braille. during this instructing strategy, guide is established on continually examining the strengths and wishes of scholars, putting specific emphasis on enticing them utilizing key vocabulary phrases and words in response to their stories and pursuits.
- The Special Needs SCHOOL Survival Guide: Handbook for Autism, Sensory Processing Disorder, ADHD, Learning Disabilities, & More!
- School Environment Sensory Checklist: Creating Optimal Learning Environments for all Children
- Understanding Pathological Demand Avoidance Syndrome in Children: A Guide for Parents, Teachers and Other Professionals (JKP Essentials)
- `Incident on a Train´: How Storytelling in Higher Education Can Foster a Critical Discourse on the Inclusive and Exclusive Forces of Society: Studies in ... Emotional and Behavioral Education, Vol. 1
- Supporting Inclusive Practice and Ensuring Opportunity is Equal for All
- Dilemmas of Difference, Inclusion and Disability: International Perspectives and Future Directions
Additional info for Specific Learning Difficulties - What Teachers Need to Know
Specific Learning Difficulties - What Teachers Need to Know by Diana Hudson,Jon English