By Heather Keith,Kenneth D. Keith
Intellectual incapacity: Ethics, Dehumanization, and a brand new Moral neighborhood presents an interdisciplinary exploration of the roots and evolution of the dehumanization of individuals with highbrow disabilities.
- Examines the roots of incapacity ethics from a mental, philosophical, and academic perspective
- Presents a coherent, sustained ethical point of view in interpreting the old dehumanization of individuals with lowered cognitive abilities
- Includes a sequence of narratives and case descriptions to demonstrate arguments
- Reveals the significance of an interdisciplinary figuring out of the social development of highbrow disability
Read Online or Download Intellectual Disability: Ethics, Dehumanization and a New Moral Community PDF
Similar special education books
Bringing jointly a variety of study on interpreting disabilities, this accomplished instruction manual extends present dialogue and considering past a narrowly outlined psychometric viewpoint. Emphasizing that studying to learn proficiently is a long term developmental strategy regarding many interventions of assorted forms, all keyed to person developmental wishes, it addresses conventional questions (What is the character or reasons of studying disabilities?
Diplomarbeit aus dem Jahr 2002 im Fachbereich Pädagogik - Heilpädagogik, Sonderpädagogik, observe: 2,00, Martin-Luther-Universität Halle-Wittenberg (Fachbereich Erziehungswissenschaften), 117 Quellen im Literaturverzeichnis, Sprache: Deutsch, summary: In dieser Diplomarbeit soll es um eine Methode gehen, die in Schweden für die praktische Arbeit mit Menschen mit geistiger Behinderung entwickelt wurde.
This book’s undertaking is to combine wisdom and perform from the fields of incapacity reports and distinctive schooling. elements I & II specialize in the vast, foundational themes that include incapacity reports (culture, language, and background) and elements III & IV circulation into useful themes (curriculum, co-teaching, collaboration, school room association, disability-specific instructing options, and so forth.
I-M-ABLE, or the Individualized Meaning-Centered method of Braille Literacy schooling, is an cutting edge, individualized, student-centered strategy for instructing braille and making it fascinating for kids who've problems studying braille. during this instructing process, guideline is established on constantly studying the strengths and desires of scholars, putting specific emphasis on attractive them utilizing key vocabulary phrases and words in line with their reports and pursuits.
- Zwischen Neurobiologie und Bildung: Individuelle Förderung über biologische Grenzen hinaus (German Edition)
- The Comprehensive Autism Planning System (CAPS) for Individuals With Autism Spectrum Disorders and Related Disabilities: Integrating Evidence-Based Practicies ... Throughout the Student's Day; Second Edition
- Was ist Autismus? - Ein Aufsatz über das Buch von Donna Williams (German Edition)
- Pratiche educative per l'inclusione sociale (I territori dell'educazione) (Italian Edition)
Additional resources for Intellectual Disability: Ethics, Dehumanization and a New Moral Community
Intellectual Disability: Ethics, Dehumanization and a New Moral Community by Heather Keith,Kenneth D. Keith