By Anastasiya A Lipnevich,Franzis Preckel,Richard D. Roberts
- Development of psychosocial abilities in grades K-12.
- Assessment of psychosocial skills.
Read Online or Download Psychosocial Skills and School Systems in the 21st Century: Theory, Research, and Practice (The Springer Series on Human Exceptionality) PDF
Similar developmental psychology books
Tying jointly nearly 4 many years of neo-Piagetian examine, Cognitive improvement presents a unique serious research and a comparability of suggestions throughout neo-Piagetian theories. Like Piaget, neo-Piagetian theorists take a constructivist method of cognitive improvement, are wide in scope, and think that cognitive improvement is split into phases with qualitative variations.
This e-book responds to the absence of a finished attention of the results of tradition for kid's peer relationships. even if study during this box has burgeoned in recent times, cultural matters have frequently been missed. The chapters faucet such matters because the impression of social situations and cultural values on peer relationships, culturally prescribed socialization styles and procedures, emotional event and legislation in peer interactions, kid's social behaviors in peer interactions, cultural elements of friendships, and peer affects on social and faculty adjustment in cultural context.
Whereas the inspiration of generalization matches prominently into cognitive theories of studying, there's unusually little study literature that takes an outline of the problem from a huge multifaceted standpoint. This quantity treatments this by means of taking a multidisciplinary standpoint on generalization of data from a number of fields linked to Cognitive technological know-how, together with Cognitive Neuroscience, computing device technological know-how, schooling, Linguistics, Developmental technological know-how, and Speech, Language and listening to Sciences.
Cos’hanno in mente i nostri figli quando, appena in grado di parlare, si impegnano con tutta l. a. serietà di cui sono capaci nella costruzione di realtà immaginarie? Come si articolano i loro stati coscienti, apparentemente più simili a un magma fangoso che al trasparente flusso cartesiano di cui ci parlano i filosofi?
- Verbaal Meesterschap (Dutch Edition)
- The Development of Personality: Seminars in Psychological Astrology (Seminars in Psychological Astrology ; V. 1)
- Psychotherapy: Theory, Practice, Modern and Postmodern Influences
- Handbook of Peer Interactions, Relationships, and Groups (Social, Emotional, and Personality Development in Context)
- Children, Development and Education: Cultural, Historical, Anthropological Perspectives: 3 (International Perspectives on Early Childhood Education and Development)
- The Development of the Mediated Mind: Sociocultural Context and Cognitive Development
Additional info for Psychosocial Skills and School Systems in the 21st Century: Theory, Research, and Practice (The Springer Series on Human Exceptionality)
Psychosocial Skills and School Systems in the 21st Century: Theory, Research, and Practice (The Springer Series on Human Exceptionality) by Anastasiya A Lipnevich,Franzis Preckel,Richard D. Roberts