By Greg Barns
Read or Download What's Wrong with the Liberal Party? PDF
Best political parties books
This publication strains the improvement of e-government and its functions throughout Europe, exploring the results of knowledge and verbal exchange expertise (ICTs) upon political motion and techniques. Explores a number strategies and subject matters underpinning e-government in Europe:the measure to which e-government interprets into actual reform of presidency and public management the twin position of the european as either a supplier of e-government via its personal inner actions and in addition as a facilitator or aggregator within the means it seeks to engender switch and advertise its ethos in member states around the european cyberterrorism and its use either via terrorists and governments to pursue political agendas.
Political events and elections are the mainsprings of recent democracy. during this vintage quantity, Richard S. Katz explores the matter of the way a given electoral method impacts the position of political events and how during which social gathering individuals are elected. He develops and checks a conception of the variations within the solidarity, ideological habit, and factor orientation of Western parliamentary events at the foundation of the electoral platforms less than which they compete.
"This e-book is a hugely own glimpse into the realm of precinct, district, and county politics. It bargains with a number of stripes of the Tammany Tiger and brings into shut concentration the most forceful history figures in long island City's political framework. basically, it's a forty-year landscape of Tammany practices and personalities.
Chantal Mouffe’s writings were innovatory with recognize to democratic concept, Marxism and feminism. Her paintings derives from, and has continually been engaged with, modern political occasions and highbrow debates. this feeling of clash informs either the methodological and important propositions she deals.
- The History of the Communist Party in Cyprus: Colonialism, Class and the Cypriot Left (International Library of Twentieth Century History)
- Ethnicity, Class, and Nationalism: Caribbean and Extra-Caribbean Dimensions (Caribbean Studies)
- Politics in the New South: Representation of African Americans in Southern State Legislatures (SUNY series in African American Studies)
- The Origins of Christian Democracy: Politics and Confession in Modern Germany
- The Progressive Movement: A Non-Partisan Comprehensive Discussion of Current Tendencies in American Politics
Extra resources for What's Wrong with the Liberal Party?
What's Wrong with the Liberal Party? by Greg Barns