By R. Cohen
Read Online or Download The Hojjatiyeh Society in Iran: Ideology and Practice from the 1950s to the Present PDF
Best political parties books
This ebook strains the improvement of e-government and its functions throughout Europe, exploring the results of data and conversation expertise (ICTs) upon political motion and tactics. Explores a number of ideas and themes underpinning e-government in Europe:the measure to which e-government interprets into actual reform of presidency and public management the twin function of the ecu as either a supplier of e-government via its personal inner actions and in addition as a facilitator or aggregator within the manner it seeks to engender swap and advertise its ethos in member states around the ecu cyberterrorism and its use either through terrorists and governments to pursue political agendas.
Political events and elections are the mainsprings of contemporary democracy. during this vintage quantity, Richard S. Katz explores the matter of the way a given electoral procedure impacts the position of political events and how within which get together participants are elected. He develops and assessments a concept of the diversities within the harmony, ideological habit, and factor orientation of Western parliamentary events at the foundation of the electoral platforms less than which they compete.
"This publication is a hugely own glimpse into the area of precinct, district, and county politics. It bargains with numerous stripes of the Tammany Tiger and brings into shut concentration essentially the most forceful heritage figures in manhattan City's political framework. essentially, it's a forty-year landscape of Tammany practices and personalities.
Chantal Mouffe’s writings were innovatory with recognize to democratic conception, Marxism and feminism. Her paintings derives from, and has regularly been engaged with, modern political occasions and highbrow debates. this feeling of clash informs either the methodological and sizeable propositions she bargains.
- Con Job: How Democrats Gave Us Crime, Sanctuary Cities, Abortion Profiteering, and Racial Division
- Politics as Development: The Emergence of Political Parties in Nineteenth-Century Serbia
- Columbia Rising: Civil Life on the Upper Hudson from the Revolution to the Age of Jackson (Published by the Omohundro Institute of Early American History ... and the University of North Carolina Press)
- Richard E. Flathman: Situated Concepts, Virtuosity Liberalism and Opalescent Individuality (Routledge Innovators in Political Theory)
- The Rise and Fall of Japan's LDP: Political Party Organizations as Historical Institutions
Additional info for The Hojjatiyeh Society in Iran: Ideology and Practice from the 1950s to the Present
The Hojjatiyeh Society in Iran: Ideology and Practice from the 1950s to the Present by R. Cohen