By Simon D. Shorvon,Frederick Andermann,Renzo Guerrini
Read or Download The Causes of Epilepsy (Cambridge Medicine) PDF
Similar neuropsychology books
Have you questioned why most folk who block and stutter don't stammer whenever they converse? certainly, most folk who stammer are always fluent in yes contexts. while via themselves, chatting with a puppy or talking to somebody with whom they're cozy they converse fluently. This has been a puzzle for those that stammer and for speech pathologists for a few years.
Trauma-Informed Practices With young children and children is a sourcebook of useful ways to operating with young children and young people that synthesizes learn from prime trauma experts and interprets it into easy-to-implement suggestions. The techniques laid out tackle the sensory and somatic reviews of trauma inside of dependent codecs that meet the "best practices" standards for trauma-informed care: security, self-regulation, trauma integration, fit relationships, and fit environments.
Because it used to be brought to the English-speaking international in 1962, Lev Vygotsky's concept and Language has develop into well-known as a vintage foundational paintings of cognitive technology. Its 1962 English translation needs to definitely be certainly one of crucial and influential books ever released by way of the MIT Press.
Die Frage, ob der Mensch nun einen autonomen freien W- len hat oder nicht, ist seit Jahrhunderten ein zentraler D- kussionspunkt zwischen Geistes- und Naturwissenschaft. Allerdings: Wenn ich Bekannte frage, sind sie ohne Ausnahme von der Freiheit ihres Willens überzeugt. Ist der Widerspruch gegen dieses allgemeine Votum nur eine Spitz ndigkeit der Neurowissenschaft?
- We Are All in Shock: How Overwhelming Experiences Shatter You and What You Can Do About It
- Prolonged Exposure Therapy for PTSD: Emotional Processing of Traumatic Experiences: Therapist Guide (Treatments That Work)
- Cognition and Brain Development: Converging Evidence From Various Methodologies (Human Brain Development)
- Anxiety Disorders: A Guide for Integrating Psychopharmacology and Psychotherapy (Clinical Topics in Psychology and Psychiatry)
- Learning Disabilities: From Identification to Intervention
Extra info for The Causes of Epilepsy (Cambridge Medicine)
The Causes of Epilepsy (Cambridge Medicine) by Simon D. Shorvon,Frederick Andermann,Renzo Guerrini