By Philip T. Lin
Topics coated variety largely from elements of speech (nouns, verbs, adverbs, etc.) to grammatical themes (aspect, negation, passive voice, etc.) to big subject matters (terms of deal with, pronunciation, time, etc.).
This textual content is perfect for self-study and permits scholars in any respect degrees to construct a fantastic beginning in grammar.
Taiwanese (also often called Hokkien, Fookien, Amoy, Southern Min, or Fukienese) besides its editions is spoken by way of over forty million humans all over the world and is a member of the chinese kinfolk.
Features of this article include:
• a thousand+ instance sentences utilizing daily vocabulary rendered in Taiwanese, Mandarin chinese language, and English
• personality script for Taiwanese in response to the authentic collection of Taiwanese Characters through the Taiwanese Ministry of schooling (2007)
• Romanization supplied for either Taiwanese (Pe̍h-ōe-jī) and Mandarin chinese language (Hànyǔ Pīnyīn)
• In-depth advisor to pronunciation utilizing English approximations and entire reasons on principles for altering tones (tone sandhi)
Read Online or Download Taiwanese Grammar: A Concise Reference PDF
Similar foreign languages books
Initially meant by means of Professor Frederic M. Wheelock as a sequel to Wheelock's Latin, his vintage introductory Latin textbook, Wheelock's Latin Reader, newly revised and up-to-date by way of Richard A. LaFleur, is the correct textual content for any intermediate-level Latin direction. you will find a wealthy collection of of prose and poetry from quite a lot of classical authors, in addition to briefer passages from medieval and past due Latin writers, each one provided within the Latin during which it was once initially written.
Studienarbeit aus dem Jahr 2008 im Fachbereich Romanistik - Spanische Sprache, Literatur, Landeskunde, word: 2,0, Katholische Universität Eichstätt-Ingolstadt, Veranstaltung: Seminar: „Bretonisch, Katalanisch, Baskisch. .. : Westeuropäische Sprachminderheiten und Minderheitensprachen“, Sprache: Deutsch, summary: Katalanisch und Baskisch – es ist wohl kaum zu bestreiten, dass die Mehrheit der Europäer ohne spanische Herkunft bei der Frage nach den unterschiedlichen Regionalsprachen Spaniens zuerst an diese beiden relativ bekannten Minderheitensprachen denken wird.
Do you love to benefit Bosnian Language ? examine Bosnian provides you with the beginning Step to profit It while you're searching for a language consultant that holds your hand, works via routines, or any of that. . this sequence isn't really for you. this is often essentially a Cliff Notes model of language. It has tables of universal matters (colors, numbers, days of the week, and so on.
Brazilian Portuguese: newbie 2 is geared toward English-speakers who've mastered the grammatical and linguistic classes of Brazilian Portuguese: newbie 1 and want to continue to learn and getting to know this bright language. It deals complete descriptive reasons, examples, workouts and audio recordings that offer the coed with a valid knowing of grammar, vocabulary and pronunciation.
- Russische Pidgins – Handelssprachen an Russlands Grenzen: Sprachkontakt als linguistisches Kontaktphänomen im Russischen (German Edition)
- Analyse des Kinderbuchs "Isabel - Ein Straßenkind in Rio" von Mecka Lind (German Edition)
- Geschlechterrollen in Carlo Goldonis „Locandiera“ (German Edition)
- Albanska Ordforrad (Swedish Edition)
Additional info for Taiwanese Grammar: A Concise Reference
Taiwanese Grammar: A Concise Reference by Philip T. Lin