By Maxwell Dayvson Da Silva,Hugo Lopes Tavares
Harness the ability of Redis to combine and deal with your initiatives efficiently
About This Book
- Learn how you can use Redis's facts forms successfully to control huge information sets
- Scale Redis to a number of servers with Twemproxy, Redis Sentinel, and Redis Cluster
- A fast paced consultant, choked with real-world examples that will help you get the simplest out of the positive aspects provided by way of Redis
Who This publication Is For
If you're a efficient developer with event of operating with info constitution servers and wish to spice up your project's functionality by means of studying approximately positive aspects of Redis, then this e-book is for you.
What you'll Learn
- Build analytics purposes utilizing Bitmaps and Hyperloglogs
- Enhance scalability with Twemproxy, Redis Sentinel, and Redis Cluster
- Build a Time sequence implementation in Node.js and Redis
- Create your personal Redis instructions through extending Redis with Lua
- Get to understand defense options to guard your information (SSL encryption, firewall principles, simple authorization)
- Persist information to disk and research the trade-offs of AOF and RDB
- Understand the best way to use Node.js, Hypertext Preprocessor, Python, and Ruby consumers for Redis
- Avoid universal pitfalls while designing your subsequent solution
Redis is the most well-liked in-memory key-value info shop. It’s very light-weight and its information varieties provide it an side over the opposite opponents. if you would like an in-memory database or a high-performance cache method that's uncomplicated to exploit and hugely scalable, Redis is what you need.
Redis necessities is a fast paced advisor that teaches the basics on info forms, explains tips to deal with information via instructions, and stocks studies from sizeable gamers within the industry.
We initiate by means of explaining the fundamentals of Redis by means of many of the facts varieties equivalent to Strings, hashes, lists, and extra. subsequent, universal pitfalls for numerous situations are defined, by way of ideas to make sure you don't fall into universal traps.
After this, significant transformations among purchaser implementations in Hypertext Preprocessor, Python, and Ruby are awarded. subsequent, you'll easy methods to expand Redis with Lua, get to grasp defense innovations comparable to uncomplicated authorization, firewall ideas, and SSL encryption, and observe the way to use Twemproxy, Redis Sentinel, and Redis Cluster to scale infrastructures horizontally. on the finish of this ebook, it is possible for you to to make use of all of the crucial good points of Redis to optimize your project's performance.
Style and approach
A useful consultant that gives the basis upon that you can start to comprehend the functions of Redis utilizing a step by step process. This booklet is stuffed with real-world difficulties and in-depth wisdom of the thoughts and lines of Redis, with lots of examples.
Read or Download Redis Essentials PDF
Similar data modeling & design books
This ebook includes chosen contributions of papers, many awarded on the moment foreign Workshop on Neural Modeling of mind issues, in addition to a couple of extra papers on comparable subject matters, together with a variety of displays describing computational types of neurological, neuropsychological and psychiatric issues.
Zufall ist ein erfolgreiches Mittel für Entwurf und Entwicklung vieler Systeme in Informatik und Technik. Zufallsgesteuerte Algorithmen sind oft effizienter, einfacher, preiswerter und überraschenderweise auch zuverlässiger als die besten deterministischen Programme. Warum ist die Zufallssteuerung so erfolgreich und wie entwirft guy randomisierte Systeme?
This bookconstitutes the refereed lawsuits of the second one overseas convention onSecurity Standardisation study, SSR 2015, held in Tokyo, Japan, in December2015. The 13papers awarded during this quantity have been rigorously reviewed and chosen from 18submissions. they're prepared in topical sections named: bitcoin andpayment; protocol and API; research on cryptographic set of rules; privateness; andtrust and formal research.
Parallel processing for AI difficulties is of significant present curiosity as a result of its power for easing the computational calls for of AI systems. The articles during this e-book think of parallel processing for difficulties in numerous components of man-made intelligence: photo processing, wisdom illustration in semantic networks, construction ideas, mechanization of common sense, constraint delight, parsing of ordinary language, facts filtering and information mining.
- Algorithmen und Datenstrukturen (Leitf Den Der Informatik) (German Edition)
- Measuring Data Quality for Ongoing Improvement: A Data Quality Assessment Framework (The Morgan Kaufmann Series on Business Intelligence)
- Advanced Machine Learning with Python
- Circos Data Visualization How-to
- The Fractal Structure of Data Reference: Applications to the Memory Hierarchy (Advances in Database Systems)
- Python Social Media Analytics
Extra resources for Redis Essentials
Redis Essentials by Maxwell Dayvson Da Silva,Hugo Lopes Tavares