By Arup Nanda,Steven Feuerstein
PL/SQL, Oracle's strong procedural language, has been the cornerstone of Oracle software improvement for almost 15 years. even though essentially a device for builders, PL/SQL has additionally develop into an important device for database management, as DBAs take expanding accountability for website functionality and because the strains among builders and DBAs blur.
Until now, there has now not been a booklet concentrated squarely at the language issues of detailed main issue to DBAs Oracle PL/SQL for DBAs fills the space. protecting the most recent Oracle model, Oracle Database 10g liberate 2 and jam-packed with code and utilization examples, it contains:
- A fast travel of the PL/SQL language, delivering adequate simple information regarding language basics to get DBAs up and running
- Extensive insurance of defense subject matters for DBAs: Encryption (including either conventional tools and Oracle's new obvious facts Encryption, TDE); Row-Level Security(RLS), Fine-Grained Auditing (FGA); and random price generation
- Methods for DBAs to enhance question and database functionality with cursors and desk functions
- Coverage of Oracle scheduling, which permits jobs resembling database tracking andstatistics collecting to be scheduled for normal execution
Using Oracle's integrated applications (DBMS_CRYPTO, DBMS_RLS, DBMS_FGA, DBMS_RANDOM,DBMS_SCHEDULING) as a base, the e-book describes methods of creating on best of those programs to fit specific organizational wishes. Authors are Arup Nanda, Oracle journal 2003 DBA of the yr, and Steven Feuerstein, the world's most appropriate PL/SQL professional and coauthor of the vintage reference, Oracle PL/SQL Programming.
DBAs who've no longer but came across how necessary PL/SQL could be will locate this ebook a good creation to the language and its targeted database management good points. whether you may have used PL/SQL for years, you will discover the special insurance during this e-book to be a useful resource.
Read or Download Oracle PL/SQL for DBAs: Security, Scheduling, Performance & More PDF
Best data modeling & design books
This publication includes chosen contributions of papers, many offered on the moment overseas Workshop on Neural Modeling of mind problems, in addition to a couple of extra papers on similar subject matters, together with quite a lot of displays describing computational types of neurological, neuropsychological and psychiatric issues.
Zufall ist ein erfolgreiches Mittel für Entwurf und Entwicklung vieler Systeme in Informatik und Technik. Zufallsgesteuerte Algorithmen sind oft effizienter, einfacher, preiswerter und überraschenderweise auch zuverlässiger als die besten deterministischen Programme. Warum ist die Zufallssteuerung so erfolgreich und wie entwirft guy randomisierte Systeme?
This bookconstitutes the refereed lawsuits of the second one foreign convention onSecurity Standardisation study, SSR 2015, held in Tokyo, Japan, in December2015. The 13papers provided during this quantity have been rigorously reviewed and chosen from 18submissions. they're geared up in topical sections named: bitcoin andpayment; protocol and API; research on cryptographic set of rules; privateness; andtrust and formal research.
Parallel processing for AI difficulties is of serious present curiosity due to its power for relieving the computational calls for of AI methods. The articles during this booklet examine parallel processing for difficulties in different components of man-made intelligence: photograph processing, wisdom illustration in semantic networks, creation ideas, mechanization of common sense, constraint delight, parsing of typical language, information filtering and information mining.
- Metamodeling for Method Engineering (Information Systems)
- MAXON CINEMA 4D R17 Studio: A Tutorial Approach, 4th Edition
- Geometry, Algebra and Applications: From Mechanics to Cryptography (Springer Proceedings in Mathematics & Statistics)
- Learning Quantitative Finance with R
- Numerical Methods for Stochastic Computations: A Spectral Method Approach
Additional resources for Oracle PL/SQL for DBAs: Security, Scheduling, Performance & More
Oracle PL/SQL for DBAs: Security, Scheduling, Performance & More by Arup Nanda,Steven Feuerstein