By Jack E. Olson
* offers an available, relaxing advent to the topic of knowledge accuracy, peppered with real-world anecdotes.
* offers a framework for information profiling with a dialogue of analytical instruments applicable for assessing info accuracy.
* Is written by way of one of many unique builders of information profiling expertise.
* Is a must-read for any information administration employees, IT administration employees, and CIOs of businesses with information assets.
Read or Download Data Quality: The Accuracy Dimension (The Morgan Kaufmann Series in Data Management Systems) PDF
Best data modeling & design books
This e-book comprises chosen contributions of papers, many provided on the moment overseas Workshop on Neural Modeling of mind issues, in addition to a number of extra papers on similar issues, together with quite a lot of displays describing computational versions of neurological, neuropsychological and psychiatric issues.
Zufall ist ein erfolgreiches Mittel für Entwurf und Entwicklung vieler Systeme in Informatik und Technik. Zufallsgesteuerte Algorithmen sind oft effizienter, einfacher, preiswerter und überraschenderweise auch zuverlässiger als die besten deterministischen Programme. Warum ist die Zufallssteuerung so erfolgreich und wie entwirft guy randomisierte Systeme?
This bookconstitutes the refereed court cases of the second one foreign convention onSecurity Standardisation study, SSR 2015, held in Tokyo, Japan, in December2015. The 13papers offered during this quantity have been rigorously reviewed and chosen from 18submissions. they're prepared in topical sections named: bitcoin andpayment; protocol and API; research on cryptographic set of rules; privateness; andtrust and formal research.
Parallel processing for AI difficulties is of serious present curiosity due to its strength for easing the computational calls for of AI systems. The articles during this ebook think of parallel processing for difficulties in different parts of man-made intelligence: photo processing, wisdom illustration in semantic networks, creation ideas, mechanization of common sense, constraint pride, parsing of average language, info filtering and information mining.
- Managing Data Using Excel (Research Skills)
- MySQL Explained: Your Step-by-Step Guide
- Optimization and Its Applications in Control and Data Sciences: In Honor of Boris T. Polyak’s 80th Birthday (Springer Optimization and Its Applications)
- Intrusion Detection in Distributed Systems: An Abstraction-Based Approach (Advances in Information Security)
Additional resources for Data Quality: The Accuracy Dimension (The Morgan Kaufmann Series in Data Management Systems)
Data Quality: The Accuracy Dimension (The Morgan Kaufmann Series in Data Management Systems) by Jack E. Olson