By David Gould
David Gould's acclaimed first ebook, Complete Maya Programming: an intensive consultant to MEL and the C++ API, offers artists and programmers with a deep realizing of how Maya works and the way it may be more suitable and customised via programming. In his new booklet David bargains a gradual, intuitive creation to the middle rules of computing device graphics.
Each inspiration is defined steadily and is absolutely applied in either MEL and C++ in order that an artist or programmer can use the resource code at once of their personal courses. Geometry and modeling are coated intimately with a growing number of advanced examples demonstrating all of Maya's attainable programming features.
David Gould's first quantity is broadly considered as the main authoritative reference on Maya programming. quantity II maintains this custom and gives an unrivaled consultant for the artist and programmer tackling complicated tasks.
- Covers a spectrum of issues in special effects together with issues and vectors, rotations, adjustments, curves and surfaces (polygonal, NURBS, subdivision), and modeling
- Offers insights to Maya's internal workings in order that an artist or programmer can layout and increase custom-made instruments and solutions
- Discusses challenge fixing with MEL (Maya's scripting language) and the extra robust and flexible C++ API, with lots of code examples for each
Read or Download Complete Maya Programming Volume II: An In-depth Guide to 3D Fundamentals, Geometry, and Modeling: 2 (The Morgan Kaufmann Series in Computer Graphics) PDF
Similar data modeling & design books
This ebook comprises chosen contributions of papers, many offered on the moment overseas Workshop on Neural Modeling of mind problems, in addition to a number of extra papers on similar issues, together with quite a lot of shows describing computational types of neurological, neuropsychological and psychiatric problems.
Zufall ist ein erfolgreiches Mittel für Entwurf und Entwicklung vieler Systeme in Informatik und Technik. Zufallsgesteuerte Algorithmen sind oft effizienter, einfacher, preiswerter und überraschenderweise auch zuverlässiger als die besten deterministischen Programme. Warum ist die Zufallssteuerung so erfolgreich und wie entwirft guy randomisierte Systeme?
This bookconstitutes the refereed lawsuits of the second one foreign convention onSecurity Standardisation learn, SSR 2015, held in Tokyo, Japan, in December2015. The 13papers offered during this quantity have been conscientiously reviewed and chosen from 18submissions. they're equipped in topical sections named: bitcoin andpayment; protocol and API; research on cryptographic set of rules; privateness; andtrust and formal research.
Parallel processing for AI difficulties is of serious present curiosity due to its capability for relieving the computational calls for of AI systems. The articles during this publication contemplate parallel processing for difficulties in numerous parts of synthetic intelligence: snapshot processing, wisdom illustration in semantic networks, creation ideas, mechanization of common sense, constraint pride, parsing of traditional language, facts filtering and information mining.
- Intrusion Detection in Distributed Systems: An Abstraction-Based Approach (Advances in Information Security)
- Advanced Machine Learning with Python
- Algorithms for Sensor Systems: 12th International Symposium on Algorithms and Experiments for Wireless Sensor Networks, ALGOSENSORS 2016, Aarhus, Denmark, ... Papers (Lecture Notes in Computer Science)
- SQL Server 2012 Database Design
- Learning Python Design Patterns - Second Edition
Additional info for Complete Maya Programming Volume II: An In-depth Guide to 3D Fundamentals, Geometry, and Modeling: 2 (The Morgan Kaufmann Series in Computer Graphics)
Complete Maya Programming Volume II: An In-depth Guide to 3D Fundamentals, Geometry, and Modeling: 2 (The Morgan Kaufmann Series in Computer Graphics) by David Gould