By Ruth Woods
Children’s ethical Lives uses case stories, statement, interviews and questionnaires to supply a desirable, behind-the-scenes view of children’s tuition lives and the advanced ethical matters and disputes they often negotiate
- The first ethnography of youth to target children’s morality within the peer group
- Case stories make clear the mental, social and cultural approaches in which young children and adults succeed in starkly diversified ethical judgments of an identical situations
- Combines qualitative insights and quantitative info into suggestions for practice
Read or Download Children's Moral Lives: An Ethnographic and Psychological Approach PDF
Similar developmental psychology books
Tying jointly virtually 4 many years of neo-Piagetian learn, Cognitive improvement offers a unique serious research and a comparability of strategies throughout neo-Piagetian theories. Like Piaget, neo-Piagetian theorists take a constructivist method of cognitive improvement, are wide in scope, and suppose that cognitive improvement is split into levels with qualitative variations.
This ebook responds to the absence of a complete attention of the results of tradition for kid's peer relationships. even though study during this box has burgeoned lately, cultural matters have usually been neglected. The chapters faucet such matters because the impression of social situations and cultural values on peer relationships, culturally prescribed socialization styles and approaches, emotional event and law in peer interactions, kid's social behaviors in peer interactions, cultural points of friendships, and peer impacts on social and college adjustment in cultural context.
Whereas the thought of generalization matches prominently into cognitive theories of studying, there's unusually little examine literature that takes an summary of the problem from a vast multifaceted point of view. This quantity treatments this by way of taking a multidisciplinary viewpoint on generalization of data from numerous fields linked to Cognitive technology, together with Cognitive Neuroscience, computing device technological know-how, schooling, Linguistics, Developmental technology, and Speech, Language and listening to Sciences.
Cos’hanno in mente i nostri figli quando, appena in grado di parlare, si impegnano con tutta l. a. serietà di cui sono capaci nella costruzione di realtà immaginarie? Come si articolano i loro stati coscienti, apparentemente più simili a un magma fangoso che al trasparente flusso cartesiano di cui ci parlano i filosofi?
- Affect Dysregulation and Disorders of the Self (Norton Series on Interpersonal Neurobiology)
- The Spectrum Of Child Abuse: Assessment, Treatment And Prevention (Brunner/Mazel Basic Principles Into Practice Series)
- Development from Adolescence to Early Adulthood: A dynamic systemic approach to transitions and transformations (Explorations in Developmental Psychology)
- Psicometria (Portuguese Edition)
Extra info for Children's Moral Lives: An Ethnographic and Psychological Approach
Children's Moral Lives: An Ethnographic and Psychological Approach by Ruth Woods